Monday, February 27, 2012

Mensa's Finger Food Platter - Colored!

Hi there! :)

Today I brought a set of Copic markers to work, and colored the food platter drawing I did yesterday during my lunch break.




Took me around half an hour to do. Pretty fast. Haven't used Copic markers for so long it felt kinda weird to hold one now. I should be able to do better than this if I practice more, but right now the finished piece doesn't look so bad.

Came back home and had a wonderful dinner. I touched the piece up a bit with color pencils, then took a photograph of it and adjust the brightness in my computer.

Got a bit of time, so I did this as well XD





Thank you for your attention! :) The journey will continue again tomorrow! ^^

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey awesome! I'm so glad the piece turned out so well! And its so cool that you drew it all using a pen! :D

Unknown said...

Haha yep! :3 I used the pen to outline the artwork, then copic markers to color it! :D

Anyway, I saw your blog. Great video! XD

Post a Comment