Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Me and my backpack

My tote bag was getting too small for all the drawing tools I carried to work, so I changed to a backpack instead (Thanks Darren Lee for helping me with the backpack! Do check out his violin blog if you have time!). A bit weird to dress up in an office attire and carry a backpack at the same time, but I don't really care (lol).

Ironically, I didn't get a chance to draw at work today. Felt a bit tired, as if I was catching a cold. Hope I was imagining things. Just caught a cold a month ago and it was horrible. =(

Anyway, I do have a collection of sketches in the sketch book I carry around with me. Here is one of them.



Just a line art, drawn by a mechanical pencil. I really need to get myself a scanner. lol.
Maybe I will find some time to paint it later.

 The journey will begin again tomorrow. :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Its so beautiful! The Star on the cheek reminds me of you ^^

Post a Comment