Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Anime Cat Girl (Work in progress #3)

Hi all! :) Today I was pretty productive at work. Managed to finished a few projects and it was all good. XD

Later I went out for lunch and had this wonderful fried chicken. :3 The place is called 'Arnold's Fried Chicken'. Wouldn't mind to eat there again. <3

After work, I headed to downtown to meet up with my friends. We browsed the art supply store, and had Japanese food for dinner, then walked around for a while before going back home. It was quite a fun day. Too bad it meant I had less time for my drawing. >.< By the time I reached home, it was already quite late.

I turned on my computer and continued on this piece. (previous blogs : #1, #2)


I finished the rough guideline for coloring, highlight and shading. Hopefully I can finish the whole thing by tomorrow. I doubt so though, as I also got another appointment tomorrow's evening.

Will try my best.

The journey will begin again tomorrow. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment